Chumphon Horticultural Research Centre
Thailand ( Asia/Pacific )
Chumphon Horticultural Research Centre (Photo taken from http://www.thailandtriptour.com/)
- Year of founding: 1979
- Role of collection: National collection
- Main objectives of the collection:
- Research on new hybridization.
- Materials of seed gardens installation.
- Clonal propagation materials.
- Study on pests and diseases.
|Total number of accessions:||34|
|Related Theobroma species||34|
|Wild relatives of other genera (e.g. Herrania)||0|
|Wild seedling accessions of T. cacao||0|
|Wild clonal accessions of T. cacao||9|
|Clonal accessions selected in farms||0|
|Seedling accessions collected from farms||0|
|Clonal accessions selected in breeding plots||8|