Register and create your profile
The Cacaonet Global Compendium on Cacao Research relies on scientists to provide information on their research and affiliated institute.
To participate, please register to the Cacaonet website and access the online form:
- First, register an account after reading the privacy notice (see highlights below). You will receive a confirmation email.
- Log-in with your email address and password.
- From the dashboard, create a new entry by providing your contact information, institutional affiliation and select research areas, topics and keywords that best describes your research activities.
- Submit your entry to the Global Compendium on Cacao Research.
Key elements of the privacy notice
- The information to be made publicly available is (1) personal information (e.g. name, e-mail, job/position), (2) institutional (e.g. name of institute, address, country), and (3) research activities (areas, topics and keywords).
- We ask for your consent to publish the information that you supply to us throughout the form.
- When you submit the information it will be made available publicly on the CacaoNet website.
- At any point you can can modify or erase your data. Or ask us to remove your data from the compendium by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create your account
Enter your email address and password here in order to log in on the website